ConkyBar - V2.0
I've tested this running an up-to-date linux arch 64bit installation but it should work on other
distro's too. It uses nothing specific for linux arch.
Colors (for color0 + lua files)
Arch 1793d0 (blue)
Mint 77B753 (green)
Ubuntu dd4814 (orange)
Debian d70a53 (red)
1) Put the folder .conkyconfig in your home folder.
2) Make sure your conky version stupport lua and nvidia (arch: conky-lua-nv)
3) Make sure you've got all the dependencies (hddtemp, iostat, ...) and they are running (also on startup)
4) Make conky_start (and all files in /lua and /scripts) executable.
5) Add conky_start to your startup programs
6) Make sure you've installed the fonts in /fonts
7) Edit the system specific setting, for example in conky_network change it to your wifi/eth interface
(you can ignore the debug folder)
- Pauze banshee -> wrong current position value -> bug in banshee --query-position -> I can't solve it
- The hdd graph (ring) does have a blank space in the beginning
- The outlinement is not perfect
- Seconds uptime are 1sec off
-V2.0 general improvements, updated images, improved allignment, code cleanup, ...
-V1.0 initial commit
Look based on: Conky Launchpad - freeazy.deviantart.com/art/Con…
Thanks to crunchbang forums - crunchbang.org/forums/viewtopi…
Icons - forgot sorry
Banshee implementation - kaivalagi - ubuntuforums.org/showthread.ph…
Feel free to fork/improve