This is my first public rainmeter skin, i actually didn't plan to make a full theme but i figured out maybe someone would like to use my skin too.
Since the skin was just for myself Iíve no configuration panel and i won't make one either.
The skin is actually a mix of different skins which Iíve heavily edited.
There is an ReadMe file included with more info about (hidden) buttons to display/hide skins. Also a guide to use the WMPRadio skin.
If you use and older proccesor or amd you might have to change the value's in the CPU tab skin to lower values.
In order to run this skin you must install (and run):
- Rainmeter (2.4 or higher)
- Coretemp (For CPU temp + info)
- MSIAfterburner (For GPU temp + info)
The skin is made and tested for windows 7
- 1.0: Skin is released ! (01/07/2012)
- 1.0: Cleaned up files, reduces download size and made preview image (02/07/2012)
- 1.1: New version released: Bug fixes and new functionality (05/07/2012)
- 1.11: Minor icon changes, fixed wrong value in CPUQuad skin (23/07/2012)
-1.12: edited icons, made rainmeter 2.4 compatible (17-11-2012) (Probably FINAL)
[Change log 1.1]
-Fixed BatteryWinget bug
-Fixed Radio bug, now fully working
-Implemented @Resources properly
-Added build-in variables
-Added color changer for critical measures
-Changed tab transitions
-Minor cosmetic changes
- Clock by lilshizzy (email@example.com)
- Tabmeter2 by toastbrotpascal
- gnometer by poiru
- Illustro by poiru
- Soita by poiru
- Unity by Hello-123456 & Col-Darby
- ForceX System Monitor by ForceX
- Rainmeter TopProcesses by ch_rob
- MSIAfterburner plugin by stangowner
- TopProcceses plugin by ch_rob
- Rainmeter Icon by kenz0
- Flurry (Icons) by David Lanham
- Faenza Icons by tiheum
-Wallpaper is radom from the internet, if you know the auther let me know (wallpaper not included)
Feel free to edit and if you make a mod let me know, Iím curious
I hope you guys (and girls!) like it